Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Recap!

2007 was an amazing year!
I find seeing 13 countries in one year pretty amazing, especially since I just got my passport in January. I have a lot to be thankful for, especially my health, family, and friends. I am also very lucky for the opportunities that I have had this past year. I couldn't have asked for more. Being able to travel and live in another country have been a wonderful experience and I hope everyone gets a chance to do both. I hope the new year brings as much luck as the last!
Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008
My video of my travels in 2007!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtNEt6LtHmU

2 comments:

Alex said...

ASHLEY!!!!
yay i am so glad i found you through blog stalking. so this is bridget bluth- ad i wanted to tell you that i am marrying the one and only alex petersen on february 15th! we wanted to send you an invitation but have NO idea where to send it to, so hit me with your address if you can! beebluth@hotmail.com
you are an amazing little traveling woman! way to go

love bridget

Ben and Chelsee said...

Ashley, how the freak are you!! I can't believe I found you here, and I can't believe that you have traveled the world. I am pretty jealous, but it's okay though because we will always have New York. I miss you, and would love an update on how you are doing! Are you still in Boston? So many questions...love, Chelsee Worsley or Hunt which ever you prefer!